TERMS & CONDITIONS
www.jeanpierrebraganza.com (the "Website") is owned by and/or operated by or on behalf of Jean-Pierre Braganza ("Jean-Pierre Braganza /we/us"). If you have any questions regarding the Website or these terms and conditions, or in the unlikely event that you have any complaints about any products purchased by you from the Website or through any Applications (as defined below), you can contact us at:
128 Whitechapel Road
VAT number: 200 6801 59
Registered in England
Registered No: 9311466
A) USE OF WEBSITE
1. These terms and conditions and any other policies referred to in these terms and conditions (including any policies or documents to which a link is provided from these terms and conditions) (together the "Terms") apply to your use of and access to the Website and any other website or application permitting you to place an order with Jean-Pierre Braganza for any products and services (such websites and applications being the “Applications” for the purpose of these Terms) including all orders submitted by you for any products or services made available by us for purchase over the Website and/or Applications. As the context requires, references to “Website” in these Terms shall also include Applications as applicable. By accessing this Website and/or the Applications you agree to these Terms and we therefore advise you to read these Terms carefully and to save or print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must cease using and accessing this Website and all Applications immediately. The Terms may be changed and updated from time to time and any changes will be effective from the publication of the new terms on the Website or the relevant Application. Please note that all options available on our Website may not be available on any Application or the Website accessed using a mobile device.
2. Please note that these Terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For more information on your statutory rights, contact your local Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau or the equivalent in your country (if any).
3. You agree that the information you provide when you register on the Website is not misleading, and is true and accurate in all respects and you will notify our customer service team of any changes to that information.
4. We may change, withdraw, or suspend access to the Website (in whole or part and permanently or temporarily) with or without notice and with no liability to you.
5. The Website may include links to other websites or resources ("Linked Websites"). Jean-Pierre Braganza has no control over the content of Linked Websites and you agree that, should you access a Linked Website using a link from the Website, Jean-Pierre Braganza is not responsible for the availability of the Linked Websites, and is not liable in any way for the content of Linked Websites, including (without limitation) any goods or services available from such Linked Websites, other advertising or content on such Linked Websites or the use that such Linked Websites make of your personal information. Furthermore Jean-Pierre Braganza will not be responsible for any offence, damage or loss caused by or connected to the use or reliance on such Linked Websites or the content thereon.
6. Jean-Pierre Braganza may deny you access to the Website at any time in its sole discretion. Examples of when we may so deny you access include but is not limited to where we believe that your use of the Website is in violation of any of these Terms, any law or the rights of any third party or was not respectful to others.
7. Any material that you upload to the Website for publication will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, distribute, reproduce, exploit, modify, alter and/or disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
8. Jean-Pierre Braganza will not be responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Website and you hereby agree to be responsible to Jean-Pierre Braganza for and indemnify Jean-Pierre Braganza and keep Jean-Pierre Braganza indemnified against all costs, damages, expenses, losses and liabilities incurred and/or suffered by Jean-Pierre Braganza as a result of any claim in respect of your use of the Website.
9. Jean-Pierre Braganza has the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Website in Jean-Pierre Braganza's sole discretion.
10. Except as otherwise expressly agreed to by Jean-Pierre Braganza in writing, information regarding Jean-Pierre Braganza products and services is subject to change without notice.
11. Information about Jean-Pierre Braganza products and services made available on and/or through this website shall not constitute a representation, warranty or other commitment by Jean-Pierre Braganza with respect to any product or services unless otherwise expressly agreed to by Jean-Pierre Braganza in writing.
12. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Jean-Pierre Braganza hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, suitability for any purpose or completeness therefore.
13. Any copying, distribution, reproduction, retransmission, or modification of any of the Written Works or any information or materials appearing in such Written Works, whether in electronic or hard copy form, is subject to the prior written permission of the author and publisher of such Written Works.
B) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. All content (including, but not limited to, logos, text, data compilations, graphics, icons, images, photographs, audio clips, sounds, music, and software, and any combination thereof) available on the Website (the "Content"), is either owned or licensed by Jean-Pierre Braganza , and is protected by applicable copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
2. The " Jean-Pierre Braganza" trade mark as well as all trade marks, whether they are figurative or not, and all other marks, trade names, service marks, brand names, business names, illustrations, images, logos which appear on our Products, Website, accessories or packaging, whether registered or not (the "Trade Marks"), are and remain the exclusive property of Jean-Pierre Braganza and/or its licensors and are protected by applicable trade mark laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
3. All other intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, registered or unregistered trade marks, logos, designs, copyrights, patents, know how or trade secrets) in or related to the Website, the products depicted and/or available on the Website and any accessories, stationery, packaging or ancillary items connected to such products, your order or the Website (the "Intellectual Property Rights") are and shall remain the exclusive property of Jean-Pierre Braganza and/or its licensors and such Intellectual Property Rights are protected by applicable intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
C) LIMITED LICENSE
1. Subject to the terms herein, we grant you a revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access and make personal use of the Website limited such that it does not include the right to:
(a) use the Website in any way which may prejudice or damage the reputation of Jean-Pierre Braganza ;
(b) use the Website for any commercial or business purposes. The Website is for your personal use only;
(c) use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
2. Jean-Pierre Braganza may terminate the limited licence set forth in this Section at any time in its sole discretion without prejudice to any other remedy we may have against you pursuant to applicable law for any reason whatsoever and/or for any breach of these Terms.
1. Jean-Pierre Braganza endeavours to ensure that the information posted by it on the Website is accurate and complete. Jean-Pierre Braganza does not, however, guarantee that the Content or any other information available on the Website is accurate and/or error free, Jean-Pierre Braganza does not promise that the functionality of the Website or Content will be error free or that the Website, Content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, malicious code or other components which are potentially harmful. Jean-Pierre Braganza recommends that all users of the Internet ensure they have up to date virus checking software installed.
E) AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS
1. We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time. You, and any contract of sale between us, will be subject to the version of these Terms in force at the time you order the Products in question from us.